“We enjoy being different by taking a very proactive approach, helping people avoid the devastating major downside.”
- Jeff Green
Our thoughtful and comprehensive approach to portfolio management is a core strength at Green Financial Group.
We Don’t Believe That Average Investment Strategies Are Good Enough
We engage in a tactical asset allocation process where we identify, through technical analysis, whether the broad trend of the market is up or down. When it’s up, we then seek to identify those sectors leading the market higher and seek to buy the strongest stocks within those sectors.
We Buy Strength and & Sell Weakness
Our investing methodology is a system of sector rotation, based on relative strength. We believe, when executed properly, this tactical process performs better than modern portfolio theory’s “buy and hold” approach, or as we call it, the “sit and take it” approach. We prefer to proactively allocate funds to stronger asset classes, getting out of the bad asset classes, and minimizing losses.
We Consider Financial Planning Opportunities You Can’t Afford To Ignore
We know the burning questions that keep you up at night.
- Can I afford to retire?
- If so, when can I afford to retire?
- In retirement, where will my “monthly paycheck” come from?
- Does it make sense to do a Roth Conversion?
- What is a Roth Conversion?
- What tax rate will my RMDs put me in when I reach age 72?
- Does it make sense to pull from an IRA or an after-tax account?
We are constantly looking ahead to make sure that we are taking every opportunity to help optimize your retirement. Through a comprehensive analysis of each client’s unique situation, goals, and assets, we can help answer your questions of affordability and optimize your cash flow. Together, we can:
- Look at various retirement dates and options to help you make the best decision for your family
- Help optimize your cash flow by determining where to get the money you need to live on each year
- Take a comprehensive look at your tax history to support the development of a tax planning strategy for your future
- And so much more…
Please note that investing involves risk and you may incur a profit or loss regardless of strategy selected. For more information on how we can help support you to and through Retirement, please visit our Services page.