Our thoughtful and comprehensive approach to portfolio management is a core strength at Green Financial Group.
We Have A Proprietary Approach To Our Investment Strategies
We engage in a tactical asset allocation process where we identify, through technical analysis, whether we believe the broad trend of the market is up or down. When we believe it’s up, we then seek to identify those sectors leading the market higher and seek to buy the strongest stocks within those sectors.
We Strive To Buy Strength and & Sell Weakness
Our investing methodology is a system of sector rotation, based on relative strength. We believe, when executed properly, this tactical process has the ability to perform better than modern portfolio theory’s “buy and hold” approach, or as we call it, the “sit and take it” approach. We prefer to proactively allocate funds to our perceived stronger asset classes and strive to minimize losses from what we believe to be weaker asset classes.
We Consider Financial Planning Opportunities You May Not Know About
The common concerns we hear that we would discuss and help you answer include:
- Can I afford to retire?
- If so, when can I afford to retire?
- In retirement, where will my “monthly paycheck” come from?
- Does it make sense to do a Roth Conversion?
- What is a Roth Conversion?
- What tax rate will my RMDs put me in when I must begin taking them?
- Does it make sense to pull from an IRA or an after-tax account?
We are constantly looking ahead to make sure that we are taking every opportunity to help optimize our clients' retirement. Through a comprehensive analysis of each client’s unique situation, goals, and assets, we can help answer questions of affordability and optimize cash flow. Together, we could:
- Look at various retirement dates and options to help you make the best decision for your family
- Help optimize your cash flow by determining where to get the money you need to live on each year
- Take a comprehensive look at your tax history to support the development of a tax efficient strategy for your future
- And so much more…
Please note that investing involves risk and you may incur a profit or loss regardless of strategy selected. For more information on how we can help support you to and through Retirement, please visit our Services page.