Unveiling the Heartbeat of Green Financial Group: Our Five Core Values
The five core values that guide our actions here at Green Financial Group.
Here at Green Financial Group, we have five core values that are at the heart of our team's ethos and guide everything we do. Today I’ll share the fundamental values that define us:
- We bring the energy. We are driven and demand excellence in all that we do. Every day, we bring our best selves to work, knowing that energy is contagious and keeps us moving forward.
- We keep it real. Transparency, authenticity and honesty define us. What you see is what you get. We value integrity and believe in doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
“We ensure that everyone who works here shares our commitment to excellence and client satisfaction.”
- We are problem solvers. We tackle complex challenges head-on, find creative solutions and think outside the box. We take pride in our ability to solve problems effectively.
- We take ownership. We take pride in ownership of all aspects of our work. We proactively seek opportunities to contribute, improve and make a positive impact. We also own our mistakes and promptly correct them.
- We work hard and play hard. We are a team that gets things done. Along the way, we pause to celebrate our achievements and enjoy life. If we’ve had a great week and we know we served our clients well, we’ll often have Margarita Fridays, where we come together to relax and appreciate our hard work.
These values are the cornerstone of our firm and we ensure that everyone who works here shares our commitment to this brand of excellence and by extension, client satisfaction. If you have any questions about what it's like to work with us or need help with your financial or retirement plans, don’t hesitate to call or email. I’m happy to help.
The information contained in this blog does not purport to be a complete description of the securities, markets, or developments referred to in this material. The information has been obtained from sources considered to be reliable, but we do not guarantee that the foregoing material is accurate or complete. Any opinions are those of the author, and not necessarily those of Raymond James. Expressions of opinion are as of this date and are subject to change without notice. There is no guarantee that these statements, opinions, or forecasts provided herein will prove to be correct.
Every investor's situation is unique and you should consider your investment goals, risk tolerance, and time horizon before making any investment. Investing involves risk and you may incur a profit or loss regardless of the strategy selected. The foregoing is not a recommendation to buy or sell any individual security or any combination of securities. Be sure to contact a qualified professional regarding your particular situation before making any investment or withdrawal decision.